Thursday, March 1, 2012

Shivers


A month has passed since my last post and now it's finally March, the month that I've been waiting for has arrived. SPM results will be out on the 22nd of March and even though I'm feeling anxious as hell, I prefer to just get it over and done with. Trying so hard not to freak out because it's not like I can change it any other way in the end. If I had a time machine, I could though. All I can do know is just pray for the best.

There's another 21 days before the big day comes, 21 days to make some difficult decisions, and 21 days to figure things out. What I really want. What I want to be. Where I want to go. Decision-making can be hard for me. I tend to over think things sometimes, but that's just who I am. I even get a little envious seeing some people just have all these natural confidence, true talent and so passionate about things. They know exactly what they want right? So hopefully I'm on the right track too.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to college life and meeting new people along the way. Can't wait to experience a whole new chapter in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment