Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Fresh Start


Wow, it's been more than four months since the last time I posted something here. I guess I just broke my own record of days without blogging today. Actually, months. Not sure if people still check my blog lately, but I miss writing random stuff. The only social network that I can keep up with these days is Twitter.

I've been waiting for my university enrolment day for months, and now it's just a few days away. Mixed feelings strike again, anxious excited sad happy terrified all in one, ahh. Even though I'll be pursuing my studies a hundred-plus miles away from home, I'm still glad I got in, good to know the long hours of waiting for my interview really paid off. Most of my friends are already busy with college life, so it's about time I get myself busy too, a new refreshing environment and experience is what I need. It might not be as awesome as Hogwarts but oh well. 

Let's just hope for the best and prepare for worst :)

No comments:

Post a Comment