Monday, December 31, 2012

Come Sempre


You know how people always wish for a better new year on new year's eve, and majority of them still complain it sucked at the end of the year. Every single time.

I wish for the same thing, hoping that next year would be better than 2012, but at the same time I'm thankful for all the good little things that happened throughout the year.

It's the last day of 2012, and no doubt I had a pretty unpredictable year. The first nine months were spent mostly at home with my family, working with my sisters, chillin' with my buddies, etc. And for the last 4 months was different. New friends, new place, new course, new busy schedule, new routine, new environment.. yeah everything was kind of new to me. Very overwhelming, indeed. Despite all the negative things, I'm really glad I've met a bunch of great people along the way, they made it all worth it. To those who were always there for me, thank you. Friends were made, and lost. Memories were made and will never be forgotten. Mistakes were made, different challenges, problems were faced and lessons learned.

All I can say is, it has been one hell of a roller coaster ride, and it's coming to an end. Well not really, of course there's still next year. So buckle up guys, life is full of ups and downs, always expect the unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment